Bingo Mania recognizes that for a small group of people, gaming may be a problem adversely affecting their personal lives and the lives of those closest to them. What is for the vast majority of participants an enjoyable leisure, social activity can for a small percentage of the population become a problematic behaviour.
Similarly, shopping, the consumption of alcohol, eating, and physical exercise are a few examples of otherwise normal activities if unmanaged, abused or used as a mechanism to escape everyday problems and inner conflicts can become a problematic activity. We at BingoMania believe that we have a responsibility as the provider of gaming products to promote responsible gaming and ensure the delivery of gaming services in a socially responsible environment.
Must be 18!
Nobody under the age of 18 is allowed to play our games at Bingo Mania. If you are concerned that under 18s may access your computer to our bingo and casino games, please try the following:
- In an effort to prevent underage individuals’ access to the gaming products offered by BingoMania, we are registered at the following parental control filtering engines:
- Never leave your computer unattended when you’re logged in to your account
- Do not share your credit card or payment details with those under 18
- Do not use your browsers “save password’ option Bingo Mania and other gaming related sites
- Create separate profile users for everyone who uses your computer, so that no one else access your information
- If you know someone under the age of 18 who is registered with us, please contact us immediately at [email protected]
Know your limit
Managing your bankroll responsibly is the best way to enjoy the wagering opportunities available at BingoMania while not getting in over your head. To help our players keep track of their bankrolls we offer them the options of setting monthly and daily spending limits or even blocking themselves entirely from accessing games at BingoMania. For more information on how we can help you manage your bankroll you can email us at [email protected].
Please review the questions below which will give you an indication if you have a problem with gambling:
- How frequently do you find yourself thinking about gambling and/or planning when next to gamble?
- Have you ever found yourself consuming more and more money on gambling to maintain the same level of excitement?
- Do you become restless, angry, irritable, or bad tempered when you are trying to cut down or have even stopped gambling for a period of time?
- Do you ever gamble to suppress your real life problems?
- After losing money while gambling have ever found yourself in a vicious circle of trying to win back the amount you have lost?
- Have you been untruthful to your family or friends about your gambling or to assist your gambling needs?
- Have you ever spent money on gambling that was intended for other things like paying bills, purchasing food etc?
- Have you ever borrowed from someone, family or friends to gamble?
- Have you ever stolen money to sustain your gambling needs?
- Have you ever had problems with family or friends because of your gambling?
- Have you ever asked for help, or wanted to ask for help because of your gambling?
If you answered ?yes? to some of these questions we strongly suggest to talk to someone about your gambling.
Help is just one click away
If you do feel you have a gambling problem and would like to seek help we recommend the following organizations:
For any questions regarding our responsible gambling policies and practices feel free to contact us at [email protected]