Your Star Level
Get Experience Points (XPs) to level up!
How do I get XPs to level up?
Every time you play bingo, slots, video poker or any other game at BingoMania* you will receive Experience Points (XPs) to level up. The higher your star level, the higher the rewards!
- For every $1 played in bingo you will receive 10 XPs.
- For every $1 played in slots you will receive 1 XPs.
- For every $1 played in video poker, keno, Blackjack & scratchcards you will receive 1 XP.
- Experience points will not be awarded on the roulette games.
- Players who are inactive more than 30 consecutive days will drop down an entire star level. For example, if you are inactive and were a level 30 (yellow star) player, your star level will drop to Green.
- You will receive XP points when wagering both cash and bonuses.
- The 5%-20% cash-back bonus is awarded on Tuesdays to qualifying players who have not requested a withdrawal the previous week (Sunday-Monday). The Cash Back Bonus is based on the total deposits made the previous week and awarded accordingly depending on a player's Star Level.
* The extra free funding bonus you'll receive on top of the daily funding bonus. Details.
Your Progressive Rewards
What are Progressive Rewards?
Every time you play any game at BingoMania you will earn both experience points (XPs) to increase your star level AND you will unlock progressive rewards. These are the cash and bonus rewards!
Remember, the higher your Star Level the BIGGER your progressive rewards will be. So make sure to Level up!
What does Unlocking Funding Bonuses mean?
As you play, you'll unlock Funding Bonus Rewards that increase your daily & special funding bonuses.
For example, when you unlock 2 x 10% funding bonus, you will get 120% to 220% on regular days and 120% to 320% on special bonus days!
Within each tier, you have at least 6 x progressive funding bonus rewards.
Unlocking Instant Cash & Instant Bonuses
When you unlock instant cash or instant bonuses, you will automatically receive the unlocked amount in your BingoMania account.
Within each tier, you have at least 6 x instant cash rewards and 6 x instant bonus rewards. Scroll the carousel above to see all the great rewards you can unlock in your current tier.
- Playing our new slots will not contribute towards unlocking your progressive rewards.
- Making a withdrawal will reduce your unlocked funding bonuses down to the base amount of 100%.
- Making a withdrawal will reset your unlocked progressive rewards back to the beginning.
- The order, amounts and the requirements to unlock progressive rewards is subject to change without prior notice.
- All players are automatically opted in to the rewards program with upon making their first deposit. The rewards program is an added perk for playing at BingoMania. Therefore, management reserves the right to remove any player from the rewards program.