No Spam Policy
At BingoMania, we are committed to building positive relationships with our members. Like any great friendship, we believe in communication that’s based on honesty, respect and trust.
This is why it’s important to us to have your permission to communicate with you by email. We value your privacy and we will never intentionally send unsolicited emails to you. In order to protect your privacy we meet and comply with all CAN-SPAM regulations.
- Opt-in to email promotions
- Immediate opt-out request
- Sender Feedback Loop (this is we ever act naughty and violate your trust, you can simply click “spam” within your email and your email ISP will notify us and our system will automatically remove you from all future emails) but please donÕt do this unless we spam you. If you wish to unsubscribe, simply use the unsubscribe link within the email you received from us.
- We never pass your personal details on to anyone else
- And, we certainly don’t rent or buy lists from 3rd party companies
Your contact information is only used to send you communications you have requested.
Our top priority is ensuring that you have a safe and enjoyable experience at Bingo Mania, so we work hard to provide secure ways of communicating effectively with you.
If you have any question regarding the Mania Anti-Spam Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to unsubscribe?
Email address: unsubscribe
You can send an email to email@example.com – which Catie, will manually remove your request within 5 business working days.
You can unsubscribe from any of the promotional emails we’ve sent you from firstname.lastname@example.org