How do I get XPs to level up?
Every time you play bingo, slots, video poker or any other game at BingoMania* you will receive Experience Points (XPs) to level up. The higher your star level, the higher the rewards!
- For every $1 played in bingo you will receive 10 XPs.
- For every $1 played in slots you will receive 1 XPs.
- For every $1 played in video poker, keno, Blackjack & scratchcards you will receive 1 XP.
- Experience points will not be awarded on the roulette games.
- Players who are inactive more than 30 consecutive days will drop down an entire star level. For example, if you are inactive and were a level 30 (yellow star) player, your star level will drop to Green.
- You will receive XP points when wagering both cash and bonuses.
For the launch of the rewards program Cash and Bonus wagers award the same XPs. This is a limited time special as bonus wagers will award less XPs in the future.
- The 5%-20% cash-back bonus is awarded on Tuesdays to qualifying players who have not requested a withdrawal the previous week (Sunday-Monday). The Cash Back Bonus is based on the total deposits made the previous week and awarded accordingly depending on a player’s Star Level.
* The extra free funding bonus you’ll receive on top of the daily funding bonus.