I’m not getting BingoMania Newsletters and Emails
Hello to all the members of the Bingo Mania family from the Technical Department!
Due to the constant upsurge in unsolicited bulk email (Spam) many organizations are implementing ways to combat this threat.
It has reached the extent that even your ISP (internet service provider) may have incorporated some filtering protocols to prevent this intrusion into your mail box.
Although effective, the same filtering protocols that are in place to protect you may also be preventing legitimate mail from reaching your mail box.
The end result is that you may lose important email, which may be of critical importance to you. There are some simple tasks that will ensure that you are able to get those critical emails.
To ensure that your bingomania e-mail is delivered to your Yahoo Inbox (instead of the Bulk Mail folder); you can instruct Yahoo to filter it to your Inbox. Here’s how:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox.
- Click Mail Options.
- Click Filters.
- Next, click Add Filter.
In the top row, labeled “From header:” make sure “contains” is selected in the pull-down menu.
Click in the text box next to that pull-down menu, then enter the address in the “From” line of your most recent Bingomania email.
At the bottom, where it says “Move the message to:” select “Inbox” from the pull-down menu.
Click the “Add Filter” button again.
Hotmail / MSN
If you are using Hotmail, you can ensure that your Bingomania email is delivered to your Inbox by adding our “From” address to your Safe List. Here’s how:
- Click the “Options” tab.
- Select “Safe List.” (It’s under the heading Mail Handling.)
- In the space provided, enter the address in the “From” line of your most recent Bingomania email.
- Click Add.
- When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box, click OK.
If you’re using AOL, you can ensure that your Bingomania email is delivered to your Inbox by setting your Mail Controls. Here’s how:
- Go to “Keyword Mail Controls.”
- Select the screen name Bingomania sends your emails to.
- Click “Customize Mail Controls” for this screen name.
- (For AOL version 9.0: You need to add our sending address to your “People I Know” list.)
- Open your latest Bingomania email.
- Click the “Add Address” button (over on the right) to add the Bingomania email to your “People I Know” list.
- (For AOL version 8.0: Select Allow email from all AOL members, email addresses and domains.)
- Click “Next” until the “Save” button shows up at the bottom.
- Click “Save.”
For AOL version 7.0: In the section for “exclusion and inclusion parameters,” include these domain: @bingomania.com
How to Unblock a Blocked Email Address in spamBlocker
- Open EarthLink MailBox.
- Click the plus sign next to so that its contents are shown.
- Click the Settings item.
- Click the Edit Blocked Sender List button.
- Select the email address you wish to unblock in the Blocked Senders list.
- Click the Unblock Sender button.
- Click the Save button.
« Back to FAQ