Chat Room Conduct
General Rules and Guidelines:
- NO complaining. All complaints must be directed to the Help Desk so as not to disturb the flow of chat or cause a confrontation. If you have submitted a help ticket and have not yet received a response, please allow staff adequate time to respond to your ticket.
- NO children (persons younger than 18 years old) are allowed in chat rooms, this site is for responsible adults only. In the event that a minor gains access to an account held by an adult, the owner of the account will be held responsible for the minor’s actions.
- Maintain a friendly chat room by respecting others and by assisting and welcoming new chatters.
- Soliciting other players for money is strictly prohibited.
- No discussion or announcement of your account balance as this may cause other players to feel guilty for not funding your account
- No soliciting of players for “gifts” or “loans” of money
- No soliciting of players for donations for another player
- No soliciting of winning players for funds
- This policy, as outlined above, is for the protection of all players and to maintain a comfortable environment in our chat rooms
- Player Aliases must be in good taste and may not have the preface of GM. BingoMania reserves the right to request that a player change their alias at the sole discretion of management. Should the player refuse to change their alias within a 48 hour time period, they will be permanently blocked from the chat rooms.
- Alias changes are limited to one every thirty days except in the event of a special promotion that requires players to change their alias
- Since we have males in our membership, please ladies, discuss female problems when only females are in chat.
- Players should not harass, slander, libel, insult, abuse or threaten others.
- All discussion of other Bingo sites, advertising of other sites and/ or recruitment of players to other sites is prohibited.
- Holding duplicate accounts and/or playing on another player’s account are prohibited. Only one account per person is permitted or two accounts per household.
- Players are not permitted to slander or libel Bingo Mania Management, employees or affiliates.
« Back to FAQ